Kames Sports Days @ BBK Beans 23rd night 24th day!

sellards18

PR Addict
Kames Sports Days @ BBP Beans 23rd night 24th day!

Kames sports will be on hand this weekend to sponsor BBP (Beans Bike Park) for this weekends practice. Saturday night practice is from 8-11 under the light with free camping. Sunday starts at 10 Quads at 11. Steve Kame will have his kiss the cook apron on handing out free hot dogs, chips and refreshments! come out for a great time and free food thanks to Kames. $30 for both day pass!!!
Our new 7' Tiller is off the hook. The dirt is super fine with no clumps. Trust me you will have a new appreciation of the dirt at BBP

Thanks,
BJ and Brock

We have the track still tilled up from last Sundays rain so there should be some nice ruts for us on Sat night and Sunday. Also refaced the front rhythm section and rounded the landings on the tables a little more.

Is it the normal 20 just for sunday, got some quads thinking about coming down for the first tome this year and checking out this years setup. Heard its pretty nasty

Yes it's $20 and it will be the first time Quads have been on the track with the gaps filled in! Should be very easy with nice airtime.

Looking forward to Sunday! Got the track packer back together and the 2 smoke while leakin fork seal oil its still burnin premix so she`ll be good..

Rumor has it there will be a battle..

Bike rider Kris Michalik on a quad Vs an old Pro am quad rider Mark Kendall on a bike. lol

They wont let me play... lol

Trying my best for Sunday...gotta burn my Saturday ripping and replacing the floor in my detached garage....you know its time to replace crappy old wood flooring when the dirtibike and Harley are leaning to the right when the stands on the left...lol

Back