Beans Bike Park

Bj, Brock

Even though we had a shortened version today, the place was off the hook! I know I will catch flak for this one but filling in the 2 tables out front was the best thing to do! second lap and I was over them just a little under the speed I thought it would take. You can remove the dirt now if needed ...lol

And Brock, you should really look into that daycare idea ! haha

ANd the kids loved the hot dogs Steve was serving up too! Not many places offering free food

Thanks again for a great day of riding and prep at beans !

Was a killer day at beans.. man lines from opening till about 3, then it got perfect for a quad later in the day.. can't beat the free food either! I should lay off that stuff.. lol.. track whooped me both on the bike and quad. Talk about out of shape.. watching upperman, kendall, brown, and chad was something else.. so effortless bangin out 25-30 min motos.. mcdade was haulin the mail on the bike as was clevenger, frietag, mariol and a few other dudes..

Should be mad pics showin up soon from a few people,. I will post a few we got to later on..

Bj and brock did a killer job again fighting the mother nature fight.. kept most of the dust down for most of the day which is tough to do in itself..

Looking forward to riding again!

Bj, Brock

Even though we had a shortened version today, the place was off the hook! I know I will catch flak for this one but filling in the 2 tables out front was the best thing to do! second lap and I was over them just a little under the speed I thought it would take. You can remove the dirt now if needed ...lol

Thanks again for a great day of riding and prep at beans !

Gotta agree with hershey....finally got over front section and it felt sweet...awesome day...gotta also say I could tell the difference with that new tiller as this may have been the best shape I've seen it in....i guess it also helps when you got the place PACKED and a lot of fast guys there....pretty cool to the the Driven to Ride guys (doing Web-a-sodes on Racer X about their journey as privateers going to all the nationals)...great job BJ and Brock!

Mrs Jon16, Meister had a couple lady friends taking photo's and I was shooting. Mine will be up in a few days.
Not to steal your thunder Mark, but Mr Fox has his pics from this past weekend at Beans up....and they look awesome. I am very thankful for what you do and how well you do it !! Not sure what camera you use but the clarity and colors are epic!

Back