One week to malvern pro day and Ohio pro weekend

MalvernMX

PR Addict
The countdown has begun we are offering a $3000 pro purse Saturday night and OIR is offering the same $3000 purse the next day on Sunday. Chris and I have uniformed our pro format as we our both having a 450 and 250 pro class and we are paying per moto. This means more races for all the spectators and a better payout format for the pro's. I can't Waite, it is going to be exciting!!! Jason

Looking forward to a great weekend of racing for sure, the gates will be packed! Everyone make sure to head out and race, and watch some of the top pro's in the area battle for the dough!

On Sunday, make sure to stop by the Wiseco tent and say hi, and grab some free giveaways. Ask any tech questions you might have on piston, clutch baskets, cams, or EFI controllers.

Also, look for the guest appearance of two riders from Motocross Action Magazine. They are in town visiting Wiseco, and we will have them out there Sunday to enjoy some great Ohio racing! Look for Dennis Stapleton and John Minert out on the track on the Wiseco Honda and ProX Yamaha bikes.

I'd assume rife will be hammering down. Mcdade....

Hope to see Jeff Gibson. . Will the rocky river semi be at the Vern this year ?

Jason, the boys loved the track last night-especially the sand section!!!! Thanks for splitting them up(big/smaller bikes)-- so much safer for everyone. We had a great time-Thanks

Lightweight (125cc 2 stroke, 250cc 4 stroke)

Heavyweight (250cc 2 stroke, KTM 350, 450cc 4 stroke)

Noticed this on the OIR thread. Malvern will be the same too I assume since both Pro Day tracks have been working together?

Like the old days no 2 stroke 250s in the 125 class! Should make for some good racing this weekend! Id love to see someone in the money class riding a 125 2 smoker!

Back