Sat June 30th pro day Bikes only race

MalvernMX

PR Addict
This is our pro day. We are offering a minimum $3000 purse. We are having a 450 pro class and a 250 pro class and will be paying per moto. There will be some awesome racing. Also, this is the second round of our pit bike races. There will be a $ class for them. Again this is a bikes only night, in addition to the classes mentioned above all normal bikes classes will be racing. Tell all your friends and come out for a night of excitement!!!

The number of riders paid per moto will depend on how many are in the class of course. There will be at least $750 up for grabs each moto.

I had a question about the pit bike class, could i race my 50 in the 12 in stock mod class

Hey brock usually jay hershey is the one running this for jason but i guess he will be out of town , there will be a couple more 50s racing i believe. usually they wouldnt allow it if it had a clutch but i know jay told me before if for some reason u won they just wouldnt score you. Im sure it wouldnt be a problem though because theres never that many 10" bikes

Back