Five days left Wiseco pro day 2012

I gave her a little love with a new outfit, we get along just fine. I know Davey Jones has been in a funk
lately but we started side by side and I was shocked to pull him down the start straight. Thanks for the
props Sharc, we'll see how she does at Vet Fest.

Karma Baby

Hey guys take it easy. We closed half the season for a reason. The changes are big. Your not going to waste your time coming out. I want it to be a suprise to everyone. I waited this long for all of you to see it, and ride it! We would'nt go to all this trouble to dissapoint you. I'll give you a couple hints and then thats it. You all must come out sunday! Dont stay home, be a part of it!!! The whoops got a alot wider, definately a passing zone now. Finish line all new, you will JUMP for joy when you see it. Put some sand where it belongs! New shot at the pro uphill, maybe a triple double in the back? We made it wider everywhere we could so you should get a lot more racing and safer passing. We put a lot of effort into this for you, the rider. We do this for you to enjoy and want to come back again and again! Hope this makes everyone feel a little better. Sorry No quads.

Now that opening day has come and went....wow this is a full load.

Back