Switching to Green!

I can fit the whole damn family in that thing, we went on a tractor rides last night....its way bigger. Cant wait to try the bigger plow.

If theres that much room in that beast, you should have no issues taking along a nice big cooler full of a variety of beverages for different times of the day!

just a guess from the model. says 110HP at the PTO..

Nebraska Test Number Nebraska OECD Test 1922, Summary 592 (Test data for engine hp level 131 hp)
EngineManufacturer John Deere 6.8L PowerTech Plus (4-valve) and 6.8L PowerTech E (2-valve)
Aspiration Standard Variable Geometry Turbocharger with air-to-water aftercooling and exhaust gas recirculation (PowerTech Plus); Optional fixed geometry turbocharger with air-to-water aftercooling (PowerTech E)
Cylinders/Displacement, cu. in. (liters) 6/415 (6.8)
Cylinder Liners Wet sleeve
Fuel Tank Cap., US Gal. (L) (Open; Cab) ---
Standard 55 (208)
Optional 66 (250)
Underhood muffler Yes

Yep like DD said its 130 raw engine HP, 110 at the drawbar. That number is irrelevant, the torque and the weight are what make a tractor. All you need is a 6 cylinder or larger that weighs 12,000 lbs or more, and can push out 350 ftlbs of torque or so. I think thats the smallest tractor you want. I really wanted the 7330, but they are 95k used.

Back