2013 RMZ's

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/FIRST-LOOK-AT-THE-2013-SUZUKI-RMZ250-AND-RMZ450-9055.aspx

suz2013450.jpg

SUZSFFFORKS.jpg

Dont like the shade of Yellow that well. Looks like a yellow with a little orange mixed into it. I like the bright yellow and Blue Suzukis. Thats their color, why go and put red on it.

John, that yellow was the color back before they went "flo" yellow in 01, I think. Not so sure about the black rear fender, personally.

Yeah I think it's kinda ugly to be honest. Almost like they changed colors around to make it look like they did something.

I used to always leave my bikes stock-looking but if I got one of these I would immediately change the look.

They did actually do something this year and put the AIR forks on it!!!! More than BNG's (which suck this year anyway) this time around.

Those aren't the air forks.

Why do they say SFF on them and have the compression on one side and the rebound on the other side then? The SFF forks are the air forks that most of the guys in Japan have been running and Broc Tickle runs them here in the USA...... Looks like a new fork set up in any case than they have had for the past few years.

Why do they say SFF on them and have the compression on one side and the rebound on the other side then? The SFF forks are the air forks that most of the guys in Japan have been running and Broc Tickle runs them here in the USA...... Looks like a new fork set up in any case than they have had for the past few years.

SFF = Separate Fork Function. One leg has a spring. The other side has the damping mechanism. You are seeing a preload adjuster on the spring side. KYB has a setup with no springs at all. Totally different.

The sff forks is what was on the kawis 450 and still on the 250 I think. I'm curious to see if James is gonna be running the air forks or not

Back