Malvern Practice Pics - 6/27 - OHIO ACTION PHOTO

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Here are some images from practice at Malvern last night 6/27. I just wanted to let people know too that we are available for hire on an independent basis (and at reasonable rates), please contact us for details.
ohioactionphoto.com

Search our site for images (by rider number#) in the top right corner of the page...
http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p885572069

_001-3118.jpg_001-3704.jpg_001-4097.jpg_001-4281.jpg_001-4168.jpg_001-4317.jpg_001-4453.jpg_001-4361.jpg_001-4504.jpg

Getting creative with the angles……Very nice Jeff!!

Sharc, come on down on a night. Mitchy was there last night on his 65 and was having a blast....you will love it on the princess! I know, it is hot, but come on out one more time for Z-man

I dig that picture you got of me before the uphill.. The lighting and background make it pretty sick!

Great shots jeffro! props to Jason for busting ass trying to keep up with the dust!! I usually don't get to ride through the week due to work, but it was fun. My little guy was tearing up that play ground/sand box lol.

Thanks for coming out Jeff. Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat. Jason

Thank Ya'll for the compliments, and a big thanks to Jason for sure for working so hard to keep Malvern fresh, both for practice and the pro weekend this weekend. I'll catch up with you sooner or later, I still want to hear how you owe your racing career to a Big Red trike... I'd be there this weekend, but I have a wedding to photograph Saturday. Jonny Rocket, the vids came out pretty swell, can't wait to get some more footage... I should be at OIR sunday, so see you all there if you're going.

Back