2013 KTM Dungey

v

Attachments

• ktm57344_Dungeys450_US_SX_2012_prepping_0060_6048.jpg
    ktm57344_Dungeys450_US_SX_2012_prepping_0060_6048.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 249
Sorry DD but a the Micron 5 axis is on its way but you still need that KTM!

I was going to get a new 2013 KTM 300 or new Maico 2 stroke for +50 modern racing next year but that dream went bust with all the auto injuries.

About all I can do right now is water the grass...but is rather dry out there!

i assume you bought it? You ride it? like it?
What bike did you have?

i went to holeshot KTM today and they are not even ordering any MX bikes.
If you order 1 MX KTM you have to order 15 as a dealer.
So i need to find a dealer to order me one so I can get one without searching the world over.

KTM makes it anoying to try to buy a bike. Parts and service are great. bikes are great.

What bike did you have?

So i need to find a dealer to order me one so I can get one without searching the world over.

KTM makes it anoying to try to buy a bike. Parts and service are great. bikes are great.

denny is pretty cool... but his wife is a moron.

deny can do anything to a ktm.. pretty amazing work.

Too bad On The Edge is no longer a KTM dealer as they are a great shop. How about McCunne in Mansfield?

What bike did you have?

I've owned a few bikes and most recently 11 CRF450, 11 RMZ450, 11 350SXF.

I got my 450FE a few months ago and have about 12 hours on it so far. I really like the 450 Factory Edition. The engine has smooth power down low and builds to a strong mid and top with a somewhat quick revving light flywheel feel. With an optional EFI map switch you can pick stock, mild, or aggressive maps. Clutch pull effort is super light which is really nice. E-start is wonderful. The steel chassis is narrow and responsive and ergos are narrow and bars/pegs/seat feel good (kind of similar to the RMZ). I like the new bend of the Renthal Fat bars. The suspension is set up for aggressive riding and feels good when the track is prepped but a little stiff for my tastes as things dry out and get hard packed. The bikes looks great right off the showroom floor and I really like the orange frame. DeCoster and KTM did a nice job with this bike. The Factory Edition is an excellent 450F motocrosser.

Saw a new Factory Edition for sale at Wheelsports in Columbus today......

BBIMG_3489.jpg

I will give Pointview a call. I just bought a KTM 50 for my boy last week from them. Nice folks..

MXengineer4
thank you for the input. I think that is enough to give it a shot. I love my RMZ 450 though (2011)
I will also look up wheelsports, Columbus is actually easier to get to than Pointview.

OH and nice picture...dirt looks awsome!

Cernics.......
I watching Rocket, Rich and Randy riding BC as we got ready for MC. I also noticed MXengineer as he rode the KTM.
The bike was TOTALY SOLID....when compaired to the others.

Shaffer is flying on a Dungey model down here in D 11.

Check out Bentleys in Murraysville PA (just east side of Pittsburg). Guy told me they are the largest KTM dealer (in units sold) in the USA. I believe it, he had tons of bikes, and exotic models like $30,000 road race KTMs on the floor. I got an awesome deal on my sons KTM there.

Well, I picked up the RD FE Replica yesterday. This bike is packed with technology and high end stuff.
All top of the line compnents and some trick stuff too. Have not sat on it or started it yet but anxiouse to.

I raced my 2006 SX 525 until 2010 and it never needed anything but wear items.. brakes, tires and chains.
solid bikes and I cant wait to get back on a steel framed bike!

Will have the 2011 RMZ450 and the 2012 KTM 450FE to ride and compare back to back. then the RMZ450 is going bye bye.
RMZ450, RM 250, Senior Adventure, CRF 150, CRF50 and a LT230GE quad all are getting evicted.

Hey Forrest, I havn`t seen you in a while. I thought you were out of the game. Do you have any for sale?

Still have it gonna be with me for a long time....

forest here is Vet fest 2012

Attachments

• IMG_8934a.jpg
    IMG_8934a.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 212
  • pumpkinpainted.jpg
    pumpkinpainted.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 173
Back