Holeshot raceway

shookbabe

PR Member
I went out to check out holeshot tonight to see what it is gonna be like for tomorrows race and it looks beautiful. They were puitting lots of dirt back on the track and it was nice and deep topsoil. They continue too make improvements every week and i get more and more excited to ride each week. It has made it so much fun for me i dont know why i ever stopped racing. i ride alot of the other tracks and they are nice too but holeshot was the first track i ever rode on when i was a young boy and i loved it and the track is as nice as it was then prob nicer, anyone that has not made it out is missin out what a blast this track has been all year and is consistently getting better. i wanna thank the guy that is maintaining the track, awesome job man please keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out to check out holeshot tonight to see what it is gonna be like for tomorrows race and it looks beautiful. They were puitting lots of dirt back on the track and it was nice and deep topsoil. They continue too make improvements every week and i get more and more excited to ride each week. It has made it so much fun for me i dont know why i ever stopped racing. i ride alot of the other tracks and they are nice too but holeshot was the first track i ever rode on when i was a young boy and i loved it and the track is as nice as it was then prob nicer, anyone that has not made it out is missin out what a blast this track has been all year and is consistently getting better. i wanna thank the guy that is maintaining the track, awesome job man please keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mr. Track maintainer!! Your a good dude.

Back