Reeeeeeeed Buuuuuuud! Who's in?

That old video shows the best track lay-out Red Bud has ever seen.. 03 wasnt bad either after they took out the sweet whippin table.. Way better than the current layout.. I feel like the newest layout in the middle of the track is plain boring and doesnt flow like it used to..

Up and back.

I agree Meister -- there were more obstacles back then. Now it seems like it's just all about being sandy and rough. Still awesome....but I did like the old double-double, etc.

Meister and Pit.....I totally agree. I rode Red Bud several different times from the early to late 90s. I preferred the track pre sand. The first time I went back, I was like.......where did all this freakin sand come from. It was sandy before, but nothing like it is today. I used to love the double double up into the corner. Meister was right on the money about the flow of the track being better back then.

The current 4-strokes need the soft sand to slow them down a bit.....<O:p</O:p
Otherwise.... could you imagine riding the old layout on a 450?????....Way too fast.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

"feeling the flow" emig was the best that year...I think he was smoked in those interviews!

Back