Reeeeeeeed Buuuuuuud! Who's in?

Meister

PR Founding Father
That old video shows the best track lay-out Red Bud has ever seen.. 03 wasnt bad either after they took out the sweet whippin table.. Way better than the current layout.. I feel like the newest layout in the middle of the track is plain boring and doesnt flow like it used to..

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Up and back.

I agree Meister -- there were more obstacles back then. Now it seems like it's just all about being sandy and rough. Still awesome....but I did like the old double-double, etc.

John250

PR Founding Father
Meister and Pit.....I totally agree. I rode Red Bud several different times from the early to late 90s. I preferred the track pre sand. The first time I went back, I was like.......where did all this freakin sand come from. It was sandy before, but nothing like it is today. I used to love the double double up into the corner. Meister was right on the money about the flow of the track being better back then.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The current 4-strokes need the soft sand to slow them down a bit.....<O:p</O:p
Otherwise.... could you imagine riding the old layout on a 450?????....Way too fast.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

MX315

PR Addict
"feeling the flow" emig was the best that year...I think he was smoked in those interviews!