Giveaways!!!!!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I have ideas of my own for the BC Battle for Ohio giveaways. Just wanted to see everyone's thoughts. Just good ideas please. Bad ideas should be thrown in the recycle bin.

Ok rickholes. I Will throw out one of mine first. What about giving away a $50 gas card once per hour every hour on Sunday? Talk amongst yourselves. That's right do the math, from 10-4 that's $300. Don't worry I'm not done

Gas cards are about the best thing now a days lol. Shirts, hats, goggles, helmets cant go wrong with anything thats free .

how many classes will you run. big bikes?
i do not have anything for quads.
May have something cool.

Lol. I guess I didn't specify the type of giveaway. We will be having the crazy BC prize closet, which is strictly for the top 5 in each class, and all kids. We will have well over 2 grand in product in that sucker. I guess I'm looking for raffle ticket drawing stuff. Gas cards for sure. Maybe put a few in the closet too. How about visa gift cards good for whatever you want? What about grand prizes, under a grand? Generator? Power washer? Go pro hd?

If anyone wants to donate a big ticket item, send me a pm. You will be on the announcement list for Sunday, and its a write off. Let me know.

Back