Bubba in for Red Bud

John250

PR Founding Father
I just read on the net here, that Bubba is in for Red Bud this weekend. Any predictions???

Either way we will all be watching........

Cmon tell us how you really feel.

Stewart wont finish moto 2. Maybe won't even start moto 2.

however, I still think someone should pick him for the next supercross season for umteenmilliongilliondollars and not pay any of the privateers.

JGR could of had a whole 20 man team last year, could of went undefeated in SX, for what he paid scrooge mcduck....

Really......not 100% healed but gonna race.....the old bubba cop out.....he says he is not 100% but loves the track so he wants to race. Keeps his options open. If he does well then he is all healed and life is good. If does bad then no reason to come out for the second moto....... because I am not 100% we have all seen this movie play out before.

Really......not 100% healed but gonna race.....the old bubba cop out.....he says he is not 100% but loves the track so he wants to race. Keeps his options open. If he does well then he is all healed and life is good. If does bad then no reason to come out for the second moto....... because I am not 100% we have all seen this movie play out before.

Bubba can whoop the field at 70% ready. I don't think he was really ready this year, or we never saw the fast bubba. He was riding fast enough to cover dungey. If he finishes ahead of rdone, I Will laugh heartily.

id like to see him ride, its bubba so anything can happen, he may skip out after practice cuz hes not feelini it, or go 1-1 and get everyone talkin again. its up in the air for me this weekend. i was planning on going to beans, but if m feeling adventurous im gonna get up early sat and head up to red bud for the first time, anyone tryin to have a drink or two??

Back