Anyone remembet how good area 330 was

mxer935

PR Member
Just wondering how many people like myself miss that fast layout and that dirt plus the elevation changes I'm tearing up

I remember when they first announced they were going to open. A lot of bashing on here for a while..... until they opened in people finally went there and saw how great it was

It was awesome. And nobody showed up. Ever. What a waste of a dream facility. Plenty of parking. Elevation changes. Awesome. Now it's a fracking ground.

I always loved the property but didnt really care for the layout either. The dirt was primo for sure and got great ruts in places. It could have used a few less 5th gear straights IMO. I think that is why so many people didnt ride there but I could be wrong.

my first few times there i didnt really feel it..but after going back i was in love with it. i think i just liked the elevation change. not many tracks around anymore have anything like that... scenic and 330 were pretty unique in that aspect.

i absolutely loved it! the flow was great and it was so fast. 2hr drive for me to get there, but so worth it!

Loved elevation and watching fast guys nail big natural tabletop....long lap times good for confirming my lack of fitness. Had the 450 then....not sure I would feel the same on the 125.

They had big CRA dreams......never worked out with ole boys from CRA! Practice they did have a lot of riders BUT when you want in the CRA you can not have open practice.....so it was a no win for them. could have been a MOTO paradise with all the stuff they had there.

Back