Awesome '78 YZ 125

That would be a nice one for a collector. I don't think I could bring myself to ever ride it or get it dirty. It's a museum piece.

My brother had a new one. It did everything well and all that new aluminum in the back made it super cool. I borrowed its' forks and shock to race the 200 class at COCR on my IT 175, one day back in '78.

1_78YZ125.jpg

Little brother.

$5900.00??? If the crank pin is gold and it comes with a lifetime supply
of beer - maybe. Otherwise good luck. James Darren?

Me and my '78 back in West-by-God Virginia: No gloves, UVEX goggles down, Jofa mouth guard, short sleeve T-shirt and actual Blue Jeans riding pants! Stylin'
Dirtbike20.jpg

Me and my '78 back in West-by-God Virginia: No gloves, UVEX goggles down, Jofa mouth guard, short sleeve T-shirt and actual Blue Jeans riding pants! Stylin'
Dirtbike20.jpg

I wish I had some old photos of me.....I had a '79 YZ 100..but wore the old school jean riding pants, Esprit boots and leather Esprit gloves, Had the old school Scott goggles with the face guard on them.....I know all about "stylin" in the late 70s, lol.

This was the second bike I owned. I bought this with paper route money, and the money I made when I sold my '69 Penton 125 six days.

Back