Beans rd friday night

hershey

PR Elite
I would like to send a shout out to BJ and Brock complimenting them on the work they did for friday nights practice!

I dont think you could ask for better conditions! The track was prepped to perfection, no dust to be found. Nice, deep loam that you could lay your bike in and go where ever you wanted. It is amazing how experience and knowledge produces perfect conditions.

Anyone that didnt show up to ride doubting the conditions would be good really missed out on a fantastic ride!

Thanks again!

I would like to send a shout out to BJ and Brock complimenting them on the work they did for friday nights practice!

I dont think you could ask for better conditions! The track was prepped to perfection, no dust to be found. Nice, deep loam that you could lay your bike in and go where ever you wanted. It is amazing how experience and knowledge produces perfect conditions.

Anyone that didnt show up to ride doubting the conditions would be good really missed out on a fantastic ride!

Thanks again!
X2 awesome nite ... Only problem is not beeing able to wake up in time to make the 5 hour drive to redbud , but beans was worth it good job Bj

What a great track that was prepped to perfection. Brock said they started watering Wednesday and it showed
by how good the track was. Gerber said it looked like chocolate cake batter lol. Hershey called it, you could go anywhere
you wanted and the bike would stick. Great job as always Beans!! THANK YOU!

Thanks Dave and Tyler, it was three days of hell to get ready for this weekend. We drained two ponds completely, and between BJ and I we had heat stroke ten time haha. I was half outa it by the time we finished at 7 so I went home took an ice cold shower, a quick nap the got my gear on. No way I could turn down wet loam in July:)

Friday night was just awesome,I can't believe how good the track conditions were with all this hot weather! BJ & Brock did a great job in giving us a real nice track and fireworks show! Looking forward to getting back to Beans!

Good to see everyone and Mr Hershey was on the gas & pounding out the laps!

Back