www.MXSPORTS Online

Has anyone figured what happened to MX Sports website. I am not very computer literate so...I understand they were probably sent some sort of virus thing but how long will it be to get up and running again.
I wonder now how you will know what's going on with the Loretta Lynn entries. I was watching it to see who all was sending their entries in and then bam the day before the cutoff date it was all gone. Strange.
What I did notice is the lack of people sending in their entries. It seemed the majority of entries being sent in were people who did not make top seven.
Does anyone have any insight as to what happened.

they posted something about it on vital i think. and racerxonline. said something about extending the deadline because of the problem.

They did extend it. They sent larry an email to that effect but they didn't say for how long. We already registered but I was trying to follow the entries. Chris was pretty far back as an alternate in pro sport (had a very bad day at the regional) but 4th in 2-stroke. We sent in for both but don't really plan on going for one class. When I looked on Mon. July2 which was supposed to be deadline it was still up in the morning and still very few had registered. I guess we wait it out and hope they notify us in time to make a decision.

There was an email sent out by MXSports last week stating the deadline was extended until 5pm July 6th. You can view results and paid checks here but I'm not sure how up to date it is:
http://www.racer-results.net/results/mxsports/2012/AreaRegional/index.asp

Also, even though the below email stated July 6th 5pm, if you click the link below for registration it states noon on July 9th is the deadline.

The MX Sports website <www.mxsports.com> has been experiencing technical difficulties. As we work to remedy the site, please use the following link to access the National registration page. In lieu of these recent difficulties, MX Sports has extended the deadline for the 2012 Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship presented by Amsoil to Friday, July 6 at 5 p.m. EST.

Click HERE to access the National Championship Registration. For further questions, please contact dan@mxsports.com.

Back