Youngstown MX open practice 7/11 5 till dark

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
We plan on having an open practice this Wendsday five till dark 20$. We prolly won't be haveing to many this year so come out and ride. We spent the past week refacing all the jumps Track will be watered and groomed Practice sessions will be split if we get two many riders Sorry but we will not have bathrooms

We plan on having an open practice this Wendsday five till dark 20$. We prolly won't be haveing to many this year so come out and ride. We spent the past week refacing all the jumps Track will be watered and groomed Practice sessions will be split if we get two many riders Sorry but we will not have bathrooms

What are the directions, address?

I was gonna ask for the address as well. We went a couple times last year but I don't remember what street to turn on when I get off the exit. Can someone post the address or exit off of Rt 80. We are coming from PA. Thanks

A big thank you to all the people who put on the practice yesterday at Youngstown MX. The track was well groomed and watered. Jumps were also very well preped. Had a lot of fun, thank you.
GS :D

Back