Who wants to ride this week?

#23_Racing

PR Addict
My son will be riding/training all this week and we are inviting some riders to come out and try the track. The track is built more for your more advanced rider but if you dont mind rolling jumps we do have great turns that will be disced and flooded the night before to get deep ruts, We have a 120 ft triple a 120 single table a 80ft catapult right out of a turn a 90ft table and 5 doubles ranging from 40-60 foot. We will not leave out the little guys you are also welcome to come out and while the big bikes are not on the track you may give it a shot and maybe get some tips from the faster guys. In time I want to turn this into a training track for a few fast guys to ride and train for free but in return also help younger riders that come out. Im looking to keep it at 5-6 big bikes and maybe the same with smaller bikes. Send me a message if your interested

If you're offer is still good next month I may take you up on it. Would now but gotta wait to heal up before I get back on the bike. Think im about 20 minutes from you.

We are definately interested in riding. We are about 45 minutes west of you and no practice tracks close. My rider is on an 85 big wheel, Cassandra #98. Might have met you at RamJam. Tried to PM you, but told me it couldn't send. Please send me a PM and I'll reply with phone number. Love your idea about the older ones, helping the younger ones. Thanks!

We are definately interested in riding. We are about 45 minutes west of you and no practice tracks close. My rider is on an 85 big wheel, Cassandra #98. Might have met you at RamJam. Tried to PM you, but told me it couldn't send. Please send me a PM and I'll reply with phone number. Love your idea about the older ones, helping the younger ones. Thanks!

I fixed me pm I think but no problem Il send you a pm. Had a few fast riders there today and they got some deep ruts,

Back