Malvern Wed 7-11-12 Bikes Only

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern is having practice this Wed. July 11th for Bikes Only.Practice will be from 4PM to 9PM.The track will be prepped and ready to go.The cost is $20.00 per rider.Hope to see everyone there this Wed. Just a reminder This is our last open practice for about a month.

You have 7-11 in the title but 7-7 in the post.....

Assuming this is 7-11 I am going to try and make it out.

No there is not. We will try the quad practices again when we resume practices after the faircross series. I am thinking that it isnt looking good for the future of quad practices based on what i have seen so far. I have been loosing money on them already but as it gets dark earlier there is no way I am going to pay to have the lights on too. Jason

understandable jason about the quad practices, i was there last time i had a great time but the turn out wasnt great. If you do decied to cut thursday practice, maybe a once a month mixed on a weds. Wouldn't mind a little extra track time before races. Now the national are on different weekends then the malvern races maybe the turnout will increase alittle. Just a thought, thanks for providing us with a great track either way. Nick

i understand where you are loosing money on quad practice but since national races are on different weekends than malvern races i think you would have a greater turn out since more people would be able to show up. i would be very disappointed if you stopped having quad practice. Nick

I understand that I might get 10 or 15 more at the most but that alone won't make much of a difference. The last quad practice I had 11 but 2 days later ( during a national) I had over 40 at the race. We will see. Thanks for coming out. Jason

Either way, thanks for the awesome track Jason . If there isn't practice ill still be there on race day. I wouldn't mind paying 25 or something if it meant a whole night of motos, last quad only I sure as hell got 25 dollars worth of riding. I pay that to ride at switchback plus the 2 hr drive. Just hoping for a practice every once in a while. Thanks again Nick T 85

Back