Renner - RedBud

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Quick vid of him on the 125 at RedBud. He kept doing a huge whip every lap on the big table after the whoops. I think the crowd was cheering for him louder than anyone!

Yea everyone went nuts for him when he came around. He's the only guy on the track that could goof off after half the moto and still be cheered!

yeah people loved him for sure. not bashin anyone but.. i mean you could clearly tell he gave it 100% for about 10 min of the race and the rest was just goofing around it seemed.. why??? Yeah it was cool to see and hear that thing rip by every lap.. but idk. Give that spot to a guy thats going to try out there..

Agree, agree. The whips were unreal. I was in the VIP and saw it from behind. Unreal. However, after 10-15 mins he was just using gas and rubber, so I really don't get what the point of running in the first place is.

Agree, agree. The whips were unreal. I was in the VIP and saw it from behind. Unreal. However, after 10-15 mins he was just using gas and rubber, so I really don't get what the point of running in the first place is.

Ya I noticed it to .. I thought it was funny.. I was in the Parts unlimited VIP tent and took some video of him .. I was just happy he made it and hope it inspires more .. doubt it but I CAN DREAM!

Back