LL Rider List Update

I guess I got my Birthday present a day early, and there seems to be 42 guys total now, with 3 new names on the list including mine with one dropping off the original list posted a few days ago. Makes me happy to be in 2 classes and get to race my buddies..... Zman and Silvers! The northern Ohio boys will be trying to work the rest of the country over along with Chris Opliger, Tim Conti, and Christian Moist. That makes 6 guys from Ohio to cheer for in the class this year!

Good stuff Rocket...looks like Silvers and my NC regional did the job to get to you from Redbud! Awesome...gonna be a blast!

looks like Silvers and my NC regional did the job to get to you from Redbud! Awesome...gonna be a blast!
Both you guys had great rides at that regional. That sealed the deal.
I had a ball with the whole process. RedBud, MC and the qualifiers. Many good times with good people....thanks.
Have a blast down at the Ranch...

Ya congrats guys...I will have the family down there this year to spectate too. Im hoping Jack gets the fever to really try for next year. Anyone need a mechanic ?

Mechanics will be in short supply for the Vet B/C class since we'll all be in there...... So I know that I'll need one!

I also like that there is no #61 in Vet B or +35. I counted up the riders and I should definitely be in the top 5 alternates now, so at least I can run practice again.

I got 5 beers says Georgie doesn't make it down!

I also like that there is no #61 in Vet B or +35. I counted up the riders and I should definitely be in the top 5 alternates now, so at least I can run practice again.

I got 5 beers says Georgie doesn't make it down!

Make them something good. I'll let you drink the one left in the 6 after practice.

Nice Job guys, I cant wait to get the updates. they are allways good to read about, and lets not forget the swimming hole pics!

Nice Job guys, I cant wait to get the updates. they are allways good to read about, and lets not forget the swimming hole pics!

That's for the Vet section only! And I'll do my best to give Fan of the Day updates from down there! I didn't have a hook up for wi fi last year, I'll have to snooze DC again this year for the secret password!

Back