Annual 3 day weekend at pymatuning with 2000 dollar purse sat nite

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Our annual 3 day weekend is a little different this year . It will feature a cra race all three days fri at 7:30 pm sat and sun at 11:00 am 3 complete races. Then on sat nite we feature are annual 8 pm 6 30 pm practice money race lite, heavy and a 80 class's of bikes and then one open quad race at the end of the bike races it should be a great weekend of racing and camping out with old friends that always come back for the 3 day this years sat nite purse 2000 dollars . Gate fee is 25$ 3 day pass or 10$ each day. Great family weekend and there are showers at the end of our road at the pymatuning beech area open to the public. Hope to see you there

Hi,

Is this this weekend?

Is there one A "money" class or a 250 & 450 class
Is it per moto payout or overall?

Thanks

Do you have to be a A rider for the open class?
No but it may come back to haunt you later in life. This race has big controversy. Are you bumped to a after or aren't you? Many people run it. It is fun no doubt. Nice long moto.

I don't care either way, I'm not tryin to start another c class thread. But just be prepared to prove you didn't take money and I think your ok for b class. They've done gift certs in the past.

Whats payout ? 250-150-75-50?

No you don't have to be an a rider for the sat nite race , the jump contest can be anything you think will please the crowd. The payout starts at 350 for first and can go up from there depending on turn out and then they go back 4 or 5 places 2nd is 200 that's for the two big bike , and the quad class. The 80 class is a little less. So far weather and track conditions have been great . Have a safe ride !

Back