Big races in Ohio?

#23_Racing

PR Addict
What are some must go to races here in ohio. Im trying to put some dates together to hit some of Ohio's big gate events.

What are some must go to races here in ohio. Im trying to put some dates together to hit some of Ohio's big gate events.

Ahhhh man you're too late! I just hit a bunch of em in less than 2 weeks. June 30 ATVmx Nationals in Millfield, July 3rd Lucas Oil late models near Zanesville, July 6,7,8 NHRA Summit Nationals in Norwalk. Oh, were you talking just bikes? All ya got is the Briarcliff Pitbike National this weekend. :) Seriously, ( is that spelled right? It looks funny) Vintage days in Lexington is a great time! July 20,21,22. Pine lake is the meca of ATV flat trackin' on July 21, 22 always something going on. Oh, Night under Fire up at Norwalk on August 11th. It's not motocross but a wild show.

The Battle for Ohio, August 26th, Briarcliff Mx Park. No memberships required. Be prepared.

You are 261 miles away. I like the sounds of it. Do you have any you tube videos of your track? I haven't raced any Ohio events since that pathetic dust bowl of a race called a TRIATHLON at Big Game on Saturday in 2011

Vidoes on www.briarcliffmx.com also do a search on youtube. Theres an older helmet cam video of our track in the track guide on here. Look under non sanctioned>briarcliff.

I would be willing to bet you your gas money that you will not only be impressed, but you want to move here. I gaurantee it.

If you wanted real important racing, that went out the door when Kenworhty's left. Now summer time around here is as dead as racing in Florida. A state with the second most tracks and racers in the country and we can't get a pro nat, but Pittsburgh/Morgantown has 2 by God.

If you wanted real important racing, that went out the door when Kenworhty's left. Now summer time around here is as dead as racing in Florida. A state with the second most tracks and racers in the country and we can't get a pro nat, but Pittsburgh/Morgantown has 2 by God.

They also have two of the most favored nationals on the circuit as well as both are operated by Racer Productions... IMO if they have to change it the way it is now I would rather see Steel city or Highpoint stay on the circuit, Get rid of the other one, and bring a national to the South East. Alot more opportuinty for growth of the sport. Its pointless to keep adding nationals to the Mid-East/Northeast. There are plenty already, Millville, Redbud, HighPoint, Steel City. If we want MX to keep growing we are need the kids in the Southeast to have something that will get the adrenaline up and going.

#23, If you want big gates. Look into this www.gopamx.com. FYI- Its not ohio, but you can manage most drives from cleveland in about 3 hours.
They run alot of great tracks, Pleasure Valley, Highpoint, Dublin Gap, Mapleshade, Steel City. And I think you guys run the B class as well. They usually see an average of 20+ riders. I would highly recommend Pleasure Valley if you have not been there. They have a double header this weeknd. Track is phenominal, Great dirt, and a good promoter (Jeff Cernic). Alot like Briarcliff IMO, Long, Rutty, Technical Obstacles, and keeps you on your toes.

Because Davey Coombs the guy saving American Motocross promotes both of them......And is the guy looking to probably have his hand in the pot if Monster Mountain takes one of his races away from him. He will still make out.

They also have two of the most favored nationals on the circuit as well as both are operated by Racer Productions... IMO if they have to change it the way it is now I would rather see Steel city or Highpoint stay on the circuit, Get rid of the other one, and bring a national to the South East. Alot more opportuinty for growth of the sport. Its pointless to keep adding nationals to the Mid-East/Northeast. There are plenty already, Millville, Redbud, HighPoint, Steel City. If we want MX to keep growing we are need the kids in the Southeast to have something that will get the adrenaline up and going.

#23, If you want big gates. Look into this www.gopamx.com. FYI- Its not ohio, but you can manage most drives from cleveland in about 3 hours.
They run alot of great tracks, Pleasure Valley, Highpoint, Dublin Gap, Mapleshade, Steel City. And I think you guys run the B class as well. They usually see an average of 20+ riders. I would highly recommend Pleasure Valley if you have not been there. They have a double header this weeknd. Track is phenominal, Great dirt, and a good promoter (Jeff Cernic). Alot like Briarcliff IMO, Long, Rutty, Technical Obstacles, and keeps you on your toes.

We have raced most of these tracks and yes Pleasure Valley is awsome. Thanks for the web link.

Back