TV Land MX Sunday July 22nd

trevor145

PR Addict
Sunday July 22nd TV Land will be hosting CRA MX racing.
Practice at 9am. Racing at 11am.
http://trevorvines.com/9870/
$10 entry, $25 first class, $20 for additional classes. Camping welcome.
Untitled_Panorama1copy.jpg

Also just a reminder that the GP that was scheduled for Saturday has been postponed.
I do not have another date set yet but will do my best to reschedule it.
I have a prior commitment to jump at the Roar on the Shore in Erie Pa this Friday and Saturday.
Come check it out if your in the area! This event is a huge gathering of motorcycle minds!
I hope to see you all this weekend!!!
The weather forecast looks great!

X2. Thanks for the hard work keeping the track great while the sun beat down. Folks taking advantage of the sandy beach and lake. A fun time as always. See ya at the next one.

Decent turnout for such a hot day. Anyone who came to this race got to see some great racing. The TV Land crew always goes the extra mile to put on a fun race with nice extras like free camping, 2 long practices on raceday and open riding after the races. This track's operators give you great value for your moto dollar. Support your local racetracks!!

It was great being up at TV Land. Too bad my bike was broken or I would have wanted to go out there and race. Hopefully next time we will bring along some friends and all race as well. We always enjoy practicing up there

Back