HELP!!!! 7/11 Malvern practice.?.?.?.?

My name is Rob Miracle #241 on a ktm200. i was practicing at Malvern wed night and I crashed on the jump right by the entrance gate where i was knocked out for about 10 minutes, problem is i dont remember ANYTHING!!!!! I spent the next day and a half in the hospital, 3 broke ribs, broken collar bone and one severe concussion. So if anyone seen the crash id like to hear about it.

My name is Rob Miracle #241 on a ktm200. i was practicing at Malvern wed night and I crashed on the jump right by the entrance gate where i was knocked out for about 10 minutes, problem is i dont remember ANYTHING!!!!! I spent the next day and a half in the hospital, 3 broke ribs, broken collar bone and one severe concussion. So if anyone seen the crash id like to hear about it.

dang sorry to hear.

I didn't see the accident. But got to you just as you were sitting up. You seemed fine other than being confused, it was clear you had been knocked out. After a couple minutes you said you were pretty sure you had broken your collar bone. Jason

Dang Rob, I did not hear about your crash! If you guys need anything give us a shout. (I will pretend I was there.) Rob, you were WFO, the smoker was wound out, you looked very Dungey-like at least the Orange part, just as you got your foot back on the peg after a flawless nac-nac an albino squirrel ran out in front of you... That's all I saw, I passed you. Maybe someone else that seen it can finish it. Heal up soon, we will have to get some pain meds a flowing. We plan on the cliff tomorrow, then back at the house if you feel up to it. Oh, bring my gas money you owe me. Matt.

Damn Rob sorry to hear you went down so hard! Maybe you've already thought about this, but you should seriously consider setting out of racing at vintage days next weekend, wouldn't be good to land on your head after having such a severe recent concussion.

Also, I'd imagine you've been checked out thoroughly by a doc, but if you notice having any breathing issues at all, make sure you don't have a punctured lung. A lot of times when someone breaks a collarbone and several ribs the punctured lung thing comes into play too. I had gone to a hospital to get checked out after an injury very much like yours and they missed the fact that I had punctured a lung and I walked around for another week until I realized something wasn't right. By that time, I had so much fluid accumulated in my lung cavity that I had to spend a week in the hospital getting the sucker drained. Hope you don't have anything like that going on but had to mention it.

Good luck getting healed up and I'm sure you're gonna have a fun time trying to sleep with them ribs!

Rob...geez I've not even bumped my head lately and I somehow totally overlooked the part in your short post that you had already spent several days in the hospital...I'd imagine any hospital would have been able to figure out whether or not you had punctured your lung. Sooo, never mind what I said about that. Did you have a plate put on your collarbone or is it going to heal up ok without doing that?

I had a close friend wad it up over a uphill double years ago. He got knocked out and when he came to he couldn't remember anything. I told him he crashed my bike, it was his, and were going to take him to the hospital in my jeep, it was his, to get looked at. His girlfriend showed up to check on him, but I told him she was my girlfreind and she was just being concerned. Later he slowly regained his memory after a couple days, and wanted to kick my ass! Heal up soon Rob! remember, Darrel Shultz won the '82 500 national championship with tweaked knees and a collapsed lung. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about your wreck, but I do know what happened.

A camera man ran across the track as you were coming over the jump. It distracted you, and you went down. Dont worry about it though, it happens to even the best riders.

jason, i was wondering if u talked to anybody that seen me crash last wed night? If you hear any thing let me know. Thank you very much. Rob Miracle

Sorry to hear about your wreck, but I do know what happened.

A camera man ran across the track as you were coming over the jump. It distracted you, and you went down. Dont worry about it though, it happens to even the best riders.

LMAO .... thats funny stuff even though you can find a way to dig on JS7 anywhere! ( maybe that part is just scary)

Back