AMA screws up again

John250

PR Founding Father
I am usually an AMA supporter on issues, but they have really screwed the AMA Hall of Fame up this time. There is a ton of things online about this, most guys probably dont care, but I suppose I do. When guys like Kenny Roberts, Dick Mann, Dave Despain, and Dick Klamfoth are resigning from the Hall of Fame, and as Dave Despain and Kenny Roberts both put it, "where do I send my s**t" back too......obviously something needs done. It is a lot of reading, and many might not care, but some of us old timers might care....read up on it. The AMA needs to clean house at the Hall of Fame, make changes, and change the nomination process for sure. And include Nobby Clark in the hall of fame obviously.

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/M...THE-AMA-IS-UNDER-ATTACK-IN-THE-NAME-9159.aspx

I read the letter Dave Despain wrote up. He accused the AMA of black balling Nobby Clark because he had a criminal record. According to MXA that is not the case, it appears to be actually worse.

Correct. Worse on the AMA committtees that seem to hand pick the people they want on the ballot.

Unbelievable that the AMA is sooooooo jacked up, you would think that all the officers hold a seat in congress too!!

Back