These CT70 Clones Any Good?

The address listed is Midway Yamaha on the corner of 93 & Robinson. It is about 3 miles from my office, I'll have to stop by and see if they have a demo unit.
It is about 1 mile South from where that woman who is begging for breast implants in hanging out.
http://www.wusa9.com/dontmiss/212558/283/Panhandler-Begging-For-Breast-Implant-Money

That's a funny article.
We could probably do her better if we held a Braircliff benefit race in her name, and let her be the 10 second card girl.

Sort of ironic though since this thread began by talking of clones. :)

I know AHRMA361 has a version like this but they became hard to find for a while. Just stumbled on this on Ebay and they are right in Akron!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pira...Under_50cc&hash=item5ae7fa25d7#ht_1438wt_1165

I can't speak for the whole bike, but the Piranha motors are very popular for dropping into ATC70s, and have a reputation for being of very good quality. There are a few other companies who make them as well. Apparently Honda has sold the engineering designs of a lot of their old obsolete motors to the Chinese, that are completely interchangeable with the vintage versions, have electronic ignition, are much less expensive than rebuilds, and bolt right in, making them a great choice for something you are going to ride as opposed to authentically restore. Not all of these Chinese reproductions are of the same quality, but I've only seen praise of Piranha.

Here is a video of ATC70s with 125cc Piranha motors in them (except one has Honda 70 motor)

sidecar anyone? 2012-09-03_15-58-12_856.jpg

the base for the sidecar rig was a roller off craigs list for $100,engine off ebay for another buck,got less than $200 in the rest including the slightly undersize new sinko 3.50-10 tires,fresh engine,seat cover,BMX bars etc,yeah it aint cheap but it's a honda and on a good day you can buy a rider for that much and maybe with a title:cool:,this one was number 6 for me and most likley not the last

Back