Stolen Bike 2005 RMZ250

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Last Thursday night (7/12) we had a bike stolen right out of our garage. I am located in Canton Ohio. This bike belonged to my girlfriend April Chamberlain, who im sure a few of you remember as being a regular around the CRA pits. I dont have any pictures currently on this PC, but I will update this thread once I find a good one.

There are few things to keep a lookout for that will quickly identify her machine.
- There is no front brake assembly, from the lever to the caliper. This was taken off in order to rebuild the master cylinder.
- Black rims, gold hubs. The hubs are a pewter gold.
- Pink backgrounds, if they are still on there. Makita Suzuki graphics.
- RG3 fork stickers
- The front number plate had a homeade/JB welded washer attached to the triple clamps in order to hold the front number plate on.
- The clutch perch is from Outlaw Racing, this is brand new. Red anodized.
- Red oil filler cap, with a 14mm hex head.
- All yellow plastics.

Everything else is all stock. No modifications, but someone will be on the lookout for a full front brake setup.

Thanks fellow pitracer's as April has just finished up her first college degree at the age of 20, She was dieing to be at the track. School and work kept her mind busy enough that she was waiting until school was over to get back into racing a full season. Now that school is over, we lost her bike the day she walked across the stage for graduation :(

Thanks for all your help.

Cory Schaffernocker & April Chamberlain

Keep checking with your local police/ sheriffs department, my dad had a ktm 520 stolen a few years ago, it was found a month or two later run out of gas and ditched in the woods, but he didnt get notification for 9 months by then the storage place (who stored it outside over the winter) wanted like $1,900.00 storage, luckily he paid only a very small portion of that after he got the sheriffs department to go talk to the storage place. but the moral is sometimes notifications slip through the cracks so keep in touch with your local law enforcement you never know!

Thanks for everything! Yes, we have already called and they put a watch on our house for unknown lights at times we are not home. Also, the title was just dug up today so we will be able to call in the VIN number.

I assume this is the bike?
DSC01624.JPG

OK here is 1 more, I looked but didn't see any of the exhaust side. For future reference if anyone want static photo's of their bikes for insurance purposes just ask.
DSC01705.JPG

BIKE WAS FOUND ON SATURDAY!! We are so thankful to have the bike back.

Fortanetly it was only a few miles from our house and they happened to be riding it quite often around the area.

eh, not to bad. Tires and sprockets are cooked. The one side panel is missing. It still starts and runs like it had before it was stolen.

Back