Lottery Results (Loretta Lynn Hook Up)

That's what I have read. And since there are names are on all the entries, I don't think it's that much of a lottery....

I see the Hands (Jeremy) won hookup also. Congrats to Hands also. The very first year we went we got hookup and then our air quit working. Was that ever miserable and such a waste of a hookup. The last time we were there we were down by the creek ( a nice sandy section with a little bit of a beach) We were also very close to the bath house. It was really nice down there. We never even used our motorhome shower and although I would never swim in that creek (seen people get sick doing so) It was a great place wade around and cool off.

Just got a phone call this morning. Apparently a family who'd been hooked up for a few days was told thay had to move as Ricky had requested that spot. so they made them move. Nice! Real nice!

They had better of compensated them! First come first serve right........Pretty soon Lorettas will have a seperate practice session for the factory "supported riders".

Larry and Chris are parked right across the way from Ricky. He watched them set-up. He didn't say anything about someone having to move from that spot. I'll ask when he calls and let you know if that is true. They did make someone move from up around there but for another reason and it wasn't the spot Ricky is in. He does have hook-up. Wonder if he had to be in the Lottery for that.
Spoke to Larry and it is partly true. Apparantly the area had been reserved as had some of the other spots in that area. Larry said the areas were roped off when they got there Thurs. morning.

Larry and Chris are parked right across the way from Ricky. He watched them set-up. He didn't say anything about someone having to move from that spot. I'll ask when he calls and let you know if that is true. They did make someone move from up around there but for another reason and it wasn't the spot Ricky is in. He does have hook-up. Wonder if he had to be in the Lottery for that.
Spoke to Larry and it is partly true. Apparantly the area had been reserved as had some of the other spots in that area. Larry said the areas were roped off when they got there Thurs. morning.

More MX Sports BS!! Again, if you are a pro rider, you get all the benies. Also, how is it that the racers do not have first choice in camping spots - esp since we all sent in our $305 "Facility fees" prior to, yet they have been letting other campers(fans) in there and from what I hear today and as of yesterday, there are few good spots left - mostly Lot 3, which is BS for a racer to be stuck in!!!! - F-MX Sports!!!

Oh, almost forgot this one. The first 10 numbers for each class are "reserved" for the past year's racers. - Wonder if RC "compensated" last years 4th place guy for use of that number??? - Just wondering.

Who cares really? In almost everything in life someone gets favoritism over somebody else whether right or wrong.... I am more upset over privateers racing at national and losing or making no money instead of RC getting a special spot or number...Let's all start taking bets on his finishes.... I don't think he's gonna get a title ...any takers?

Who cares really? In almost everything in life someone gets favoritism over somebody else whether right or wrong.... I am more upset over privateers racing at national and losing or making no money instead of RC getting a special spot or number...Let's all start taking bets on his finishes.... I don't think he's gonna get a title ...any takers?

Of course not!! He would prefer to have another title, but he has already arranged with DC NOT to get a title this year so as to not raise so much protests form us AMATEURS and the general public for the BS of a PRO racing in an amateur event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not!! He would prefer to have another title, but he has already arranged with DC NOT to get a title this year so as to not raise so much protests form us AMATEURS and the general public for the BS of a PRO racing in an amateur event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...probably true

I dont know......it is going to be in the mid 90s all week, with a chance of thunderstorms each day. My guess is as long as Ricky is inside the top 5 or so, that when they get to the last few laps of the motos he will shine and track them down for the wins. The longer motos at Lorrettas benefits the GOAT I think. He is a competitor. He wants to win.

Back