Route 62 Open tomorrow Saturday and Sunday!!!!

mxsx063

PR Addict
The new track Route 62 opens tomorrow for the first time to the public. Opens and 12pm and closes 8pm. Saturday and Sunday starts 10am till 8pm both days!!! Has 2 different tracks 1 for the little ones and 1 for the average rider to pro levels!!! Everyone check it out there has been a lot of work put in and good to have a local track close by. Any questions or concerns feel free to message them on facebook or leave a comment and i can try and answer as much as possible!! Address is 2000 Millersburg road Martinsburg, Ohio 43037

Was gonna come but it's too far for me without rider input first.

Pics looks a little dusty. However, I'm not saying it would be dusty but I'll wait for input. If it gets raved like the cliff indefinitely will stop out. Good luck and hopefully the track prospers!

Economy forces me to only drive to the cliff. If you're prep is as good then I can't make excuses to stay away.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rtccQEjr3_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my back yard track is bigger, i would of been highly pi$$ed if i drove that far to ride there.let alone payed for it to.

Its something to ride and a track is a track!! it will take more than the first week to get the bugs worked out!! On the bright side didnt see much dust!!!

I put 43 loads of water on tracks this weekend.. at 2500 gallons a load. Had 57 riders and a lot of them looked at tracks before they paid, not 1 left after looking at tracks.

Give the guy some time, I chatted with him and he knows it will take some time to get it where it needs to be. For building it in 5 days and having the equipment there, it's a good track so far.

Back