Beans 7/22

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sunday 11 am till 5 pm track will groomed pond is full Brock will doze all the jumps I will rip it deep will be great Sunday

Can't wait to ride since if finally dumped it! This is the first downpour since we rebuilt the track! Man did we need it. Track should be sweet on Sunday.

Would we be able to camp on Saturday? We also a some kids that would like to ride I think I read that you have a kids track that they could ride on.

I'm not sure but hopefully they will post! Track was great practice for all the Loretta studs who showed up. Tons of ruts. And as for the 144, I just sent my Suzuki suspension out and I'm putting my 144 together soon. I'm so over riding 4 strokes. Just don't enjoy riding them. I guess my first 20 years on a two stroke may have something to do with it haha!

Great track for practice today, thanks Brock and BJ, let's hope Silvers, Pape, and I can turn some of that practice into good finishes at the Ranch.

I'm not sure but hopefully they will post! Track was great practice for all the Loretta studs who showed up. Tons of ruts. And as for the 144, I just sent my Suzuki suspension out and I'm putting my 144 together soon. I'm so over riding 4 strokes. Just don't enjoy riding them. I guess my first 20 years on a two stroke may have something to do with it haha!
Brock, did you go with the Athena 144 ? Sent mine to big bore Gorr....maybe we can swap bikes for a lap or 2 to compare and see although I'll bet your suspension will be stiff as hell even with me topping 180 now.....gotta stop eating and drop back to low 170's...

I thought Beans got a good turn out Sunday. Track was in great shape. Mid day prep was nice. I also like the changes made since vet day. The new front section is perfect. The initial tables were just too small. Really like the 2 back sections as well.... fun and fast. I was happy to see the good turn out. BJ's and Brock have really stepped up and given us a great place to ride. Thanks guys!

Back