Heads up to C riders

Nephew was telling Larry that I believe it is called VitalMX there is action concerning C riders qualified for Lorettas. Coones is asking for info and proof in regards to sandbaggers so they can pull them out. Never been on this sight and this is second had info but for those interested you may want to check it out.

The only topic I found was regarding the 30 B/C class and riders dropping down from A to ride it. The original posts were a long time ago, but here is the latest reply.

6/24/2012 4:31 AM

TheTruth, great fake name, BTW. The AMA determines who is eligible for the Vet B/C class. They have an appeals committee, and believe it or not, several guys each year petition to get dropped down to that category. We do not always agree with the outcome, but we work within a system that is as fair as can be, but not perfect.

As for guys entering this morning in classes you think they should not be in, it's easier to pull them from the results after the process is run and discovery is complete than to not allow them to enter because someone protests.... What if they do belong? What if the are denied a chance to race over an incorrect classification brought up by someone called "TheTruth31"?

Send me the name of the rider that concerns you so much that you joined here to say I am all about "revenue." That could not be further from the truth, but how can I prove that to someone who joins here and starts in on me and MX Sports as "TheTruth"?

DC@mxsports.com
KBigelow@ama-cycle.org
Jbromley@ama-cycle.org
TCotter@mxsports

Sorry in info was wrong. That is the problem with rumors and second hand info. I thought it was worth checking out since there was such a great debate in regards to C class a few days ago.

Interesting reply from DC about the Vet B/C class:

Nonetheless, that loophole will be gone soon -- if you've ever had a pro license, you can't ride this class after this year.

Back