Any moto tracks or mountain bike trails in the Strongsville area?

For mountainbiking there is royal view near 82 and the parkway. First street south of 82 on the parkway is the trailhead. In medina off rt 3 there is huffman and regan park also for biking. As far as Mx tracks you have apple cabin and smith rd in medina or Amherst.

I`m heading up there this week and was looking to do some of both. Any info would be great.
Smith Road has dirtbike practice every Wednesday evening 4-dark. Its $20 for the big track and $10 for the peewee track, required gear is a helmet, goggles, boots, gloves, long pants and a long sleeved shirt. the address is 6868 Smith Rd, Medina ohio 44256. Like the faccebook page for weather updates!

I was just walking in the Lorain County Metroparks in Grafton, at the Indian Hollow Reservation, and there were some mountain biking trails and obstacles like wood beams, rock pits and logs on some of the trails. I only went so far in, and on the map it looks like there could be up to 2 miles of trails back there. http://www.metroparks.cc/trailmaps/2009/indian-hollow.pdf You can also fish but we didn't have any luck yesterday. Oh, and there's also trails along the west side of the river, it's not marked on that map.

Back