BC RC Track!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well with the help of some friends (Gonz-Cory and sasquatch), we were able to take some grassy bumps in a field and transform it into our new RC track. It measures roughly 160′x120′ and took roughly 1750′ of 4″ pipe. We have two triples, a double, a hip turn, and big table. As with everything, this is a start. We will be building a drivers stand at some point, until then we will using the mound. More info to come.

IMAG2537.jpgIMAG2538.jpgIMAG2539.jpgIMAG2540.jpgIMAG2541.jpg

From the pictures it looks absolutely awesome! How is it to drive on? My first thought is it looks too big. Remember there will be many over turned RC cars and someone will need to rite them. I am just speaking of my skills running my son's truck and I am horrible at it. It definitely looks cool!

From the pictures it looks absolutely awesome! How is it to drive on? My first thought is it looks too big. Remember there will be many over turned RC cars and someone will need to rite them. I am just speaking of my skills running my son's truck and I am horrible at it. It definitely looks cool!

Its still loose in places it needs watered more and ran in. It is very big. We need a drivers stand for better visibility. Its not horrible the way we have it, but it would be better to be another 6' higher. The jumps are awesome! The vibratory roller did the trick. The faces are super smooth. Not too peaky, my truck feels more stabile jumping on these. Its definitely a mod 10th scale, 1/8th scale track. I can double one of the triples easy, but the other triple and the big double I need more umpphhhh. I only have a 17.5 motor (sportsman stock). I have a mod motor and some better tires coming. At the tracks that I have been to, the drivers just go down and flip there car over if there arent any kids turn marshalling. If you leave reverse on, most of the time you'll be good unless you land on your lid. And I can water 75% of it with the Mack. We will set a pump and a fire hose for the rest.

Added another 3' to the observation mound last night. Getting better. I could see way more though from the roof of the dozer. Time to start saving for a drivers stand......

Got my watering system setup, which consists of a 2" pump, a hoze/fire nozzle, and either the 1000 gallon tank or the Mack. The track will definitely get watered.

Looks awesome Jeremy! looks super flowing and fun. Ill definitely be there soon to run.

and i agree with george on adding rc to one of the events this year!

Back