Smith road raceway open wed. July 25 from 4- dark

plasracing

PR Member
Smith road raceway will be open for practice wed. From 4-dark bikes only . Big track $20.00 peewee is $10.00 .required gear
is long pants ,long sleeves, helmet, goggles and boots . Thanks

Double D is going to be there working on the Dunginator bike........ I'll be there working on the Hussy. Randy Salamon will be there. Zman is supposed to be there. Silvers is supposed to be there. A bit of Loretta's last ride at home riding tonight. It's about 1/2 mile west of Columbia Rd / Smith Rd intersection just west of the RR Track underpass. Can't miss the Orange Sign out front that says Smith Rd Raceway.

Double D is going to be there working on the Dunginator bike........ I'll be there working on the Hussy. Randy Salamon will be there. Zman is supposed to be there. Silvers is supposed to be there. A bit of Loretta's last ride at home riding tonight. It's about 1/2 mile west of Columbia Rd / Smith Rd intersection just west of the RR Track underpass. Can't miss the Orange Sign out front that says Smith Rd Raceway.
I'm bring my son to ride today. Glad to see that there will be some friends to talk too.

Back