OHIO ACTION PHOTO - Know Co. Fair Pictures - 7/24

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Yeeeeee Haw! It's fair season ya'll.

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p43040959

_001-9492.jpg_001-9124.jpg_001-9065.jpg_001-9039.jpg_001-0278.jpg_001-0092.jpg_001-9119.jpg_001-9990.jpg

I'd call that leg swag maybe...? Then of course there are these. I feel bad even showing these, but I feel they encapsulate the spirit of a fair race.

_001-9489.jpg_001-9155.jpg

...and berms only went down once Vince.

Easy there fellas... I think the point is that we all love to ride, whether that means racing full time, hitting the practice tracks, or maybe you rip around the farm only washing your 150 once a year for the fair. I've personally been all of those things and I hold no less respect for any of those people. I respect the hell out of the quad riders, it seems about impossible to get those things around such a tight track and passing to me seems impossible, yet they do it. I've seen bike riders at Briarcliff get into screaming matches for getting half as close on a track that's twice as wide. I'm not bashing the bike people, it just seems like there is a lot of resentment on here. It also seems that we all have a lot more in common with other riders than we do with 90% of the masses. So just to be clear, I am not dissing those fair kids at all. You gotta respect kids who go out as total novices and ride over their heads with no real regard for the actual danger they are in... I really love fair races, and it's that type of energy that makes them great. It's the people that only come out once or twice a year that make it so damn entertaining. Although I think some of the antics on the track had Rogers and the EMT people shaking in their boots a bit.

Easy there fellas... I think the point is that we all love to ride, whether that means racing full time, hitting the practice tracks, or maybe you rip around the farm only washing your 150 once a year for the fair. I've personally been all of those things and I hold no less respect for any of those people. I respect the hell out of the quad riders, it seems about impossible to get those things around such a tight track and passing to me seems impossible, yet they do it. I've seen bike riders at Briarcliff get into screaming matches for getting half as close on a track that's twice as wide. I'm not bashing the bike people, it just seems like there is a lot of resentment on here. It also seems that we all have a lot more in common with other riders than we do with 90% of the masses. So just to be clear, I am not dissing those fair kids at all. You gotta respect kids who go out as total novices and ride over their heads with no real regard for the actual danger they are in... I really love fair races, and it's that type of energy that makes them great. It's the people that only come out once or twice a year that make it so damn entertaining. Although I think some of the antics on the track had Rogers and the EMT people shaking in their boots a bit.

Right-On!

Back