Medin-er Fair Race

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Anybody planning on running 'em at the Medin-er Fair Tuesday night? I haven't heard anybody talking about it at all. It's a fun little race for sure. --L*64

I'll be bringing the pitbikes , planning on huckin the grandstand this year if it has a downside and not a mound of dirt lol

Great. I'll be there too. I have no idea what class they'll stick me into tho. I'd post it on PM. I hope some bigger bikes show up this year like they did in '10. Last year I had to run 12 Open and got smoked on my slug. --L*64

I'll be there watching.. Hoping for more bike motos than quad motos...

We should have a very, very full gate of 3 wheelers this year! .....but we've always got room for another! This race is part of the CRA 3 Wheeler Series this year.

Had a great time last night. Track was definately built for bikers though. Seemed to be a lot of ambulance runs. It was really nice being early on the docket for a change!

Most of the riders at a fair race have no business trying to race. They wreck and smash and loop out, ride out of control. It's insanity!!

Had a great time last night. Track was definately built for bikers though. Seemed to be a lot of ambulance runs. It was really nice being early on the docket for a change!

3 runs x 286 riders at a fair race. Pretty good ratio I would say. Of course we would prefer to see none. Jason

Fair races bring out the best of them. The locals who ride at the farm and want to try their hand a racing. It's a different ball game. Track was fun last night, had a good time. I really like fair races.

On a side note, anyone now how the young boy was that wrecked on the 85. He was just ahead of me, hope he is alright. Pretty sure I have seen him at the track before.

3 runs x 286 riders at a fair race. Pretty good ratio I would say. Of course we would prefer to see none. Jason

Thats pretty good I guess. I'm thinking of riders going down, and medical response, which most end up okay and doesn't mean transported. One of our guys self transported, and ended up with a couple of broken ribs trying to shoot the whoops a little too fast in practice.

Yeah, I was just tryin address the people gettin carted out. It's expected. lol. And with only 3 ambulance runs that's spectacular.

Definitely don't like seeing anyone get carted off, but when I see ol' boy with the work boots, jeans, and fox jersey, I head for the stands!

Back