MX213 Race

washel157

PR Addict
Big thanks to everyone at MX213. They did a great job on the track, it was perfect all day. Smooth operation. Still wish for them that more people show up but there was quit a few peeps from the C-Bus area there. Thanks again!

I wanted to try it out.......but could not make it. Had Football equipment hand outs yesterday.

Track was perfect all day, and in practice the dirt was so perfect. I too wish they would get more of a turn out. I drive 2 hours from cbus out there, honestly if you like real mx, elevation change, natural jumps, nice ruts to rail, and some fun jumps, you owe it to yourself to check out this track.

Track was perfect all day, and in practice the dirt was so perfect. I too wish they would get more of a turn out. I drive 2 hours from cbus out there, honestly if you like real mx, elevation change, natural jumps, nice ruts to rail, and some fun jumps, you owe it to yourself to check out this track.

Well said my friend. We all had a fun time there. Until the traffic on 70!

Thanks for making the drive. Glad you enjoyed the track and thanks for spreading the word. See you guys at the next race.

No problem. I hope to be there for the fair race. Do you know the photographers that were there shooting pics?

I was shooting and from what I hear the other 2 guys were from Ohio Off-Road. Mine are on FB now and I might get a photo thread up today.

Mark, awesome photos as always sir, thank you for dedicating your day to take some sick pics!

Mark and the other two were from Ohio Offroad. They have started an album on their facebook page. Just go to Ohio Offroad and you will find their pictures.

Back