LL Live Results and Timing

fa18c9d8da6411e18b9422000a1c9e12_7.jpg

484622_10151972396035541_558601463_n.jpg

I was watching times this morning fine, yes I am at work shhh. however this afternoon they decided to link it to facebook so people can comment as it goes. Facebook at my work is blocked so now I can't see any of the live timing all because it's linked. Is there anyway I can get on without it being connected to facebook. I am super bummed. I have my phone here which I am not supposed to have and I got it to work on there, but I don't have great reception in the building and my battery will be dead before noon. Ugghhh

Oh and did you guys really think Ricky wasn't going to train for this? Of course he lost some weight he has been preparing. I think the 20 min motos will be a cake walk for him. He will walk away with 1-1-1.

Look under the “laps” tab and then click “practice sessions” that should take the Facebook BS away.<O:p</O:p

I have some pics, but trust me Ricky is NOT thin. That photo is actually misleading, I'm thinking that was from 5 years ago! haha.

Looking at the lap times and margins over second place, I think RC is proving he is still plenty fast enough, and not out of shape. Making it look pretty easy going 1-1 so far. Look at the results for 35+ and 40+.....wow. That proves right there that they need a 35A and 40A class at lorettas. Normal guys have NO shot at making the top 20 at Lorettas in those two classes. Drop the C class and add an A class in those two divisions.

Ok this live scoring thing sucks. Won't update by itself, I have to keep refreshing and seeing those stupid Facebook posts.

Chris was certainly not ready for this. Get on him Meister!!!

Ricky is still a little chub butt but he rode well. I think we all would have been just a little disapointed had he not!!

Back