OHIO ACTION PHOTO - Briarcliff Pictures - 7/29

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Yo. Track was great as always...

Images from Sunday's Briarcliff are now up. Check em out... and remember that you can search by number in the top right of the webpage

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p1026703843

_001-0445.jpg_001-0568.jpg_001-0661.jpg_001-0750.jpg_001-0992.jpg_001-1069.jpg_001-1137.jpg_001-1208.jpg_001-1341.jpg_001-1378.jpg_001-1405.jpg_001-1456.jpg_001-1474.jpg_001-1570.jpg_001-1760.jpg_001-1837.jpg_001-1985.jpg

How is it every time you are taking pics I am riding like a goon ????

I know, the come back is I always ride like a goon.......

Thanks for the great goon shots though!

Thanks Adam! and Dave, I know you got the speed. When you come by me just hold it wide open and try to low side. Then as you're going down I can get that awesome handlebar dragging pic you've always wanted... Otherwise, I'd just blame it on Jeremy, Gravel and uphill triples...

p.s.- Dave I have something for you a little later.... I'll post it up on here.

Thanks to you Marc! I really appreciate the props and the purchase ...and here you go big D. A little taste of the glory days! Classic leisure suit ride at Malvern. The video is crap, but it's all I have to remember such a joyous occasion... all I know is that I had on every gold chain I could round up, including 3 that I temporarily stole from my mom! Stealin gold from yo momma, now that's pimpin. You can barely tell but my A-Stars were also spraypinted hillbilly chrome up in that mug. You and Nick also have a cameo in the end snippet of the 125a/b holeshot. Them were the days my friend. I wish I could still ride, I'd be out there with Rupert and Josh Steel reppin the old school open face for sure... and for those of you who have seen my pitbike and wonder where I get off putting trophy toppers and zebra print all over my stuff, well now you know!

http://youtu.be/cRdGvg0Xq0s

How is it every time you are taking pics I am riding like a goon ????

I know, the come back is I always ride like a goon.......

Thanks for the great goon shots though!

I sure know how you feel!
Isn't it inspiring when you go by a photographer taking shots...and when you come by they put down the camera!

I knew that was coming !!!!! Was that Trent in the last start about half a straight behind everyone ??? Lol .... Those were the days indeed

Back