MX in the olympics!

No, its motorized. Just cant see that happening. That would lead to car racing , boats, on and on....

I was surprised to learn they still had skeet shooting. I figured it would be protested as violent by the "save the endangered skeet" people.

I agree, but I was thinking more mainstream. Though it is motorized, it's still very physical. They do have bicycle racing, which everyone knows having the right bike means a world of difference, with all the bicycle oem's out there. So why not?

The Olympic committee would just screw it up. It is pretty cool that BMX is in there now though.

i dont think we will ever be in the olympics, maybe there could be some type of moto olympics, that would be sweet. All categories of motorcycle racing, freestyle, trials, drag, desert, im talking everything motorcycle related. i could see it now, accept make it an annual event. i think that would be sweet, and generate all kinds of $ and publicity, whos in??

i dont think we will ever be in the olympics, maybe there could be some type of moto olympics, that would be sweet. All categories of motorcycle racing, freestyle, trials, drag, desert, im talking everything motorcycle related. i could see it now, accept make it an annual event. i think that would be sweet, and generate all kinds of $ and publicity, whos in??

Why stop with just 2 wheels?

Having a motorsports olympic-like event for all powersports would be awesome.

Stick to the X games type format and timing. For the most part the old days of the free world led by the USA, and the Communist block, led by the USSR, which mde the Olympics exciting is long gone. Now it is all about the individual US athletes and whether they will do as good as they are expected to not. This translates to a few eexciting events and hours and hours of poor and boring coverage!

They have equestrian. What's the difference between a horse and a Yamaha? Yamaha has south more horsepower than just one iddy buddy horse.

Back