Bc 8-4 & 8-5

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to reload for the weekend. No chance of practice next weekend, so this is it for a couple weeks. Better gets some moto's in the battle is drawing near.

Well since the big sandbox in Michigan is closed I guess it's back to the gravel pit.

Any chance of a end of the day session for kids on the A track? Jack got hooked with those couple laps he done last week. Now all I gotta do is rebuild a quad clutch, fix his dirtbike rear wheel and now repair his R/C car that I know nothing about. Your killin' me! I'm sure my poor YZ will sit again.

Any chance of a end of the day session for kids on the A track? Jack got hooked with those couple laps he done last week. Now all I gotta do is rebuild a quad clutch, fix his dirtbike rear wheel and now repair his R/C car that I know nothing about. Your killin' me! I'm sure my poor YZ will sit again.

Im sure we could work in a session for them, especially with the race coming up.

Big track - C group at 3:30, kids at 3:45
C track - Kids at 4:15

If I were to guess, today is the day to ride, tomorrow is not looking so hot (literally), open at 11:00, tracks are moist.

looks like mother nature is binging you a gift. will it be to much?

No rain overnight (or very little), but the radar looks horrendous. Everything is on hold. I would say we are looking at 20% chance of opening today. I will have a decision by 8am.

No rain overnight (or very little), but the radar looks horrendous. Everything is on hold. I would say we are looking at 20% chance of opening today. I will have a decision by 8am.

Cancelled today. Just too gnarly of a radar. We are already to the point of no more water. I'd say the chances of no more water are very slim.

Next open practice is Saturday August 25th.

Thanks to all that came yesterday, man Im sore, not crazy rough, but it was enough.

This sucks, ive been milling about the house / yard lost....I dont know what to do with myself ....

Back