Battle For Ohio 2012

Just thought I'd let everyone know that we already have one sponsor pledging $1500 toward the pro purse for 2013. My goal is $5,000. So if anyone is interested in becoming a Battle sponsor to help our Pro's, please let me know.

Hard to believe that we are coming up on the inaugural Battle Anniversary.....8-26-12. Probably one of my best promoting memories to date in the last 9 years.
Yes...'tis cool...really cool. I am just hoping for a slightly less gnarly track than last year... Of course McDade hadn't an issue with it for practice Saturday... :)

The 2015 numbers thread got me thinking about this old thread.......how about these numbers Knox? 4000 views not so big ehh?

Son. You got to stretch before you pat yourself on the back like that. Would hate to see you pull a muscle before your big announcement. 4k is pretty good for this early in the off season. I have a feeling a new thread posted soon will blow up

I remembered that you weren't on the board on 2012, at least not that I remember (no oxymoron implied)....didn't want to deprive you of the FULL Battle experience.......

Back