Track Food

pasimp57

PR Addict
Ok. You're at the track, you forgot to pack food, and you're hungry. Now, if you could get just 1 (one) item of food at a track, what would it be?

hey this is right up the fat guys alley!! i am going to have to go with a nice big thick steak burger!!

on a side not if you go to Pax Trax is Fl they have Lobster, shrimp, and all kinds of good stuff for "track food"..

lol, sounds like churchill Downs not a race track. I love spit roasted chicken. Goes well with muddy/oily hands.

Right on Blair. Fat guys can not pass this topic. Banana cream pie from knobby holds in Indiana (don't know if that track is even there any longer). With a classics dirt county Willa burger. Mmmmm floor pie

i have heard great things about your moms chicken and noodles but never had them personally. my little girl has had them not that i think about it one time on a practice day and she LOVED them. Maybe for the Battle of Ohio i will try them out if they are there :)

Any green peas in there? or just chicken?

No takers for chilli cheese fries yet......

No, just chicken, but I have seen guys order them with shreaded chicken on top, and sorts of other concoctions. The reg. chicken n noodles is better than the crazy things people are trying though. Better get there early, she usually sells out very quick. I have seen guys get them when we first open, cover there bowl in foil so that they can eat them later, lol.

the chicken noodles are awesome but i could go for some of rockstars pickled jalapeños!!!!! those are the bomb!!!!!

An archery course we went to had barbeque ribs, bread, and potato salad and pop for $7.00... 10 years ago. That was nearly a tie with the chicken and noodles.

Back