Prayers needed for Clint Zentner

TruckerG162

PR Member
Thursday night at the columbiana county fair clint went down pretty hard, dont know all the details as i had the daughter on fair rides at the time but was told by Joe Rice he went down in the whoops and got landed on. According to facebook he has 3 broken vertebrea in his back and no feeling from his chest down :( clint and his family are amazing people and could deffinately use all the prayers they can get. Everyone pulled together praying for smokin joe now lets do it again for another great kid.

Thursday night at the columbiana county fair clint went down pretty hard, dont know all the details as i had the daughter on fair rides at the time but was told by Joe Rice he went down in the whoops and got landed on. According to facebook he has 3 broken vertebrea in his back and no feeling from his chest down :( clint and his family are amazing people and could deffinately use all the prayers they can get. Everyone pulled together praying for smokin joe now lets do it again for another great kid.

Oh my god. I'm sick of seeing so many great kids get hurt like this. EVERY FREAKIN WEEK.

Clint I hope everything shapes up for you man! You're a good dude and everyone is here to support you.

Come on! I know there's way more people than this that should be spreading the love for Clint! Keep your head up Clint and know you have a ton of friends and awesome family standing behind you!

Our prayers and thoughts will be with Clint and family. They are part of our family of local racers. Please keep us posted with updates.

Clint, Iam Praying for you Brother!!!! In 2009 I broke 3 vertebrae in my back and it wasnt a fun ride, I hope and pray that the doctors give you the best attention and help you get better man!!! Keep positive and have faith . I'd like to come visit Can someone put details of where your being treated. Get better bro !!!

Clint is in ST. Elizabeth trauma unit in downtown Youngstown 3 broken vert. and spinal injury :( Surgery is set for Tues. Pray all goes well. This so heartbreaking..... family is in our prayers.

I don't know Clint, but this is very sad news for sure. I hope things go well in surgery, and he gets his feeling back. Did I just hear of another incident like this in the past week, or is this the only thing that's happened recently? --L*64

Prayers sent to Clint and his family! Such a great kid, hope the surgery goes well.

Its always terrible to hear of such injuries. Stay stong buddy, praying for you! Your a good kid with a straight head, you will power through this!

Back