Need track builder to build home track. Located in the Central Ohio area

eric klein, there is know one in ohio that can build a track like eric. those that have ridden on my tracks can know what im talking about. if u are interested and want his number let me know.

Track

Names and numbers would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Darren

I have one of the nicest tracks to ride and train on That was built for my sons 7 yrs ago.We are 30mins north of columbus .Track was built for private training only.Track is high speed and technical big jumps wide with elevation change .I have put alot of sand and mulch on the track 1.3 miles long Very private area.i would consider leasing it out for $1 dollar and maintaining the track.I was looking at making a mountain bike course out of it and adding more obstacles on more of the land.track has not been used for 2 yrs.you would need your own tractor, i have a 11ft disk here anyone interested send me email at magnummx111@yahoo.com

I would also recommend Eric Klein. Hes been building for 20+ years, and was a pro rider at one time. Hes also built or at least helped at Id say 70 percent of the tracks in ohio. When he ran spring valley it was prolly the best track in Ohio at the time.

Very subjective depending on the type of track you want built. Several of the arenacross builders are local, a few ex pros with national numbers for ax/sx style tracks. A lot depends on how much land you have, type of soil, elevation change, skill level and how much you want to spend. Good luck with the search though.

I have about 2.5 acres with some elevation changes. I have already brought in about 30 truck loads of dirt (neighbors building a pool!) and tried laying some something out with a bobcat and tractor with no luck. (other than moving rocks and dirt, I cannot operate the equipment very well) I am looking for a pee wee track for my son and nephew. My son races 50/65 and my nephew 50's. The type of track at this point would be technical, meaning lots of turns, off cambers, whoops. I would like to ride it as well, but again, it is really for the boys.

Darren

I could do it in a weekend. How far from malvern are ya? Kidding, where are you located? I just dont have anytime till Winter, thats the only drawback with me. Pm me for contact info if you can wait that long. If not, no big deal.

I too build track. In the past 16years, I have helped the faircross, indoors, and Malvern. I have built a dozen or so personal tracks. If interested call me. (330) 946-1003 Thanks Jeremy Bee.

Hey fluid power stick with Eric, he is by far the best track builder in Ohio. I sent u his number, let me know how it goes.

Back