Motocross habits......in daily life.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
how many of you:

Hold your elbows up and maintain a moto-posture while pushing your buggy in the grocery store...

What else do you do that is almost moto-instinctive when you're no where near a track (or not on a dirtbike)?

I look at hills and humps in the road, and try figure out how much more lift would be needed to make the road cool.

I try to get on the gas early when cornering in my car....making 2 stroke noise while doing so

Driving along looking at land and thinking "that would be a great place for a track". Or looking at some fancy car and saying "you can't run that in stock class".

i make little rhythm sections in my head out of mailboxes or signs next to the road.. oh heres 2 close together..(short braap in my head) then a big gap between these 2 driveways..pin it..braaaaaaaaaaaap

alright yep im weird.

Playing golf last Friday.....I thought "man, this back 9 would make an awesome motocross track"!

Elbows up while pushing a grocery cart, and while mowing lawns.. Plus multiple Brap noises in my head

crute im guilty too, often times i look at curbs from driveway to driveway and put together doubles and tripples in my head. some ya gotta roll the first curb to make the next set of jumps work lol.

Running errands around town on my Honda Nighthawk 250, I always take the railroad tracks standing on the pegs, and leg extend around corners.

That's a really good question, because riding and racing affects a lot of my behaviors. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

When I have a full day of riding, when I go to sleep that night, I'll wake the wife with severe body jerks, and she always asks: Did you miss another corner rut? She knows.

riding and racing affects a lot of my behaviors. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

When I have a full day of riding, when I go to sleep that night, I'll wake the wife with severe body jerks, and she always asks: Did you miss another corner rut? She knows.

Yes ....I'm not alone!!!

Holeshots at every red light on my SV, and always practice seat bouncing railroad tracks and wheel tappin speed bumps :)

Playing golf last Friday.....I thought "man, this back 9 would make an awesome motocross track"!

same for me last Saturday. Saw a couple of sweet jumps to hit! I used to always say that a golf course was a wasted motocross track... I do more golfing now so maybe half of them... lol

Twist the steering wheel with my right hand. Grip the steering wheel with my right middle finger under braking. Twist the bejesus out of my RH bicycle grip riding to and from work.

Braaaap noise when I crack open a cold one at the end of the day.

Back