Adam Cianciarulo

531stonewall

PR Member
I kno super fast mini rider . Finally making the jump to a 250f but why so late? Wanted to dominate LL awesome he's done it for years . If he is the next big thing why wasn't he racing A class on a kx125 . Personaly I think he's built like a 12 year old girl mybe that is the reason , aldon better double the dose of HGH . Mad respect for AC just wondering the future for the fastest mini rider on the planet .

His size was/is a factor for the jump but when the factory guys are making the call you get them more titles. AC is and will be the next big thing even on the big bikes seen and talked with him and his family many times in person. He has been training on big bikes for some time so he will be 100% ready when the gate drops thats for sure.

I hope he is not the next Mike Allesi, great at LL but a disappointing Pro career.

Sometimes people just can't make the jump to the next level so easily, and sometimes when a kid gets off the little bikes and onto the big ones the really shine.

I have seen many vidoes where Adam talked about needing to gain weight so he can ride big bikes. He basically has been held back because his size, the last video I saw he didn't even weigh 100 pounds yet. He still doesn't look over big on the supermini. However those days are behind him, looking forward to seeing him in action on a big bike.

Obviously the guy saying he is built like some girl has not seen the baddest 250 pilot this year........Blake Bagget in person. Blake is VERY small, has probably a 28 inch waist and looks like he weighs a buck 25.......And he is one bad ass dude on a bike.

Obviously the guy saying he is built like some girl has not seen the baddest 250 pilot this year........Blake Bagget in person. Blake is VERY small, has probably a 28 inch waist and looks like he weighs a buck 25.......And he is one bad ass dude on a bike.

True. But he is like a little banty rooster! Tough and wiry. I have never seen AC so can't compare.

norman-schwartz-bearded-silver-lace-polish-bantam-rooster-series.jpg

Bearded Silver Lace Polish Bantam-Rooster ....... Not AC....

I can not believe you have never heard the term-- it refers to small but mighty!! As a child we had one mean rooster. Took two of us to get the eggs as one had to distract the rooster so we could get in the hen house to retrieve the eggs. The rooster took it upon himself to attack my little brother. My dad took a baseball bat to that rooster as he flew at him--took him for dead--several hours later that dang rooster was up and about and just as mean as ever.

Awesome story!!! the Banty..
I like Banty for Baggett's nickname....you need to coin it.
Give Mitch a call and tell him..

Back